Monday, January 11, 2016

Nagisa.

"Do you love this school? Because i do really love it"
kata Nagisa.

Terkena tepat dekat aku.
Nagisa pun repeat tahun macam aku.
2kali.
Tapi sebab attendance dia tak cukup untuk naik tahun.
She has a weak body.

Dia tak ada kawan yang dia kenal dalam kelas juga.
Macam aku.
Dia selalu jalan and makan sorang sorang.
Macam aku jugak.

She is a loner.
And so do i.

But the difference is,
she had never think of giving up school.
and she love school.
Meanwhile i hate it.
Quitting.
That thought seldom comes into my mind.

But after seing her struggles.
I started to think that i should stop whinning.
because all i did is whine.

Aku perhati dia lagi.

"When i feel anxious, i seldom say my favourite food out loud" Nagisa gelak.

Aku tersenyum.
She makes me think that Allah is always there beside me.
He never leave me alone.
And it seems that i have forgotten that for a while.

Thank you Allah.
Thank you Nagisa.

No comments: